Looking for other services or solutions?
Explore our services ⟶
Set up droplet and install node server
1. Login to Digital Ocean and click on Create button in top right
2. Choose Droplet option from the drop down
3. click on Marketplace tab
4. Search node in the search box and select NodeJS from the option list.
5. Choose the price plan as per your need but for basic app I used $5/month plan and choose nearby data center
6. add root password and keep it saved as we will need it again later
7. choose other basic settings and click Create Droplet at the end.
So our droplet is deployed now and running node.js server.
This is where we share our knowledge and insights. Our aim is to impart industry insights to help our website visitors take away valuable information.Explore More Blog ⟶