Digital Marketing Manager (Operations & Analyst)
Remote | Full-Time
Digital Marketing Manager (Operations & Data analyst) is responsible for developing and implementing marketing processes for measuring marketing performances, deliver proper and correct data/trends analysis, maintaining coordination across marketing verticals and eternal verticals within and outside the organisation. He/she will be also responsible to ensure smooth functioning and reporting of GTM plan. He will develop and deliver reporting dashboards and control/report marketing budget,
How your day would look like at Symentix?
- Identifying Potential New Clients across the region of working i.e AU/ UK or USA.
- Knowledge of the Agency model and staff augmentation in Web and Digital Marketing
- Excellent Speaking, writing, and understanding of English skills required i.e in order to be able to do the sales process from Approaching Leads, Scheduling Interviews, Creating Proposals, negotiations and closings.
- Achieve Sales Targets via Inbound & Outbound Leads (Leads will be Provided).
- Fixing Prospect meeting & Giving Presentations
- Understand Clients’ Staffing/Solutions Needs by doing Clients Assessment
- Requirements Gathering and understanding Nurturing clients from scratch to maturity.
- Ability to drive the end-to-end sales cycle and also should be able to bring in POC of any new ideas/services.
You’ll be a great fit, if:
- Basic Knowledge of CMS like WordPress, PHP, HTML, or Digital marketing i.e SEO & SEM Or Email Development/ Marketing is a must.
- Fundamental Understanding and knowledge of SRS (Software Requirement Specification) and the development cycle will be an added advantage.
- Business Development, Sales Management, CRM Management, proposal documentation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, growth hungry.
- B.Tech- Any
- BBA- Any
- CRM Tools
- Client Management
- Google Adwords
- Verbal Communication
- Critical Thinking
Minimum Experience (in years): 3