Frontend Software Developer
As one of our early front-end developers, your decisions will have an outsized influence on the future of our product. You’ll take input from product, design, and customers and then you’ll collaborate with other experienced, passionate engineering team to build the frameworks and features that will support our customers now, and in the future.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
As per industry standard
- Collaborative. You know that your team members’ perspectives will make your solutions better. Similarly, you use your strengths to help us grow together.
- Customer focused. User experience trumps everything. You understand that a product will have little value if the customers don’t enjoy using it.
- Disciplined and reliable. We expect you a through professional and committed team member.We are looking for someone to whom we can rely on in long term.
- Appreciative of honest feedback. You know that the best way to learn and grow is through constructive feedback delivered kindly, but without unnecessary ambiguity. You view feedback given to you as an opportunity to get better and strive to do the same for others.
- Work smarter and harder. You often identify a problem, design a solution and bring it to a state of completion – with others, or even on your own. You are fluent with your toolchain and can deliver well-designed, well-tested production-ready features quickly. You find ways of eliminating or automating stuff that is uninteresting or wasteful, rather than complaining about them.
- Analytical and practical mind. You strive for simple, precise solutions to complex problems. Complex solutions are only acceptable when absolutely needed. You strive for correct solutions, but know what actually matters and when to make compromises. You know when to ship and when to optimize.