NodeJs for beginners: 02 – How to install node js ?
In the last post I talked about Node.js. In this post I will guide you on how to install node js in your computer.
Simply watch this youtube video to know all about how one can install Node.js.
video link : Download & install Node.js
Steps to install Node.js in windows:
- Go to their official website : https://nodejs.org/en/
- Download the LTS version of node js
- After downloading, open the downloaded file and follow the installation wizard.
- Once the installation is completed then open you CMD.
- Inside CMD, type command
- If you get the version of node js then node js is properly installed in your system.
- Now again in the CMD type
npm -vto check if npm in also installed with node js or not.
- If you get the version of npm then it is installed in you system.
Note: npm is node package manager which comes with node js.